For a good treatment it is necessary that I, as your therapist, prepare a file. This is also a statutory duty imposed by the WGBO. Your file contains notes about the health status of your child and information about the examinations and treatments performed.
The file also includes information that is necessary for the treatment of your child and that, after your explicit consent, I have requested from another care provider, for example from the general practitioner.
I do my best to ensure your privacy. This means that I:
- carefully handle your personal and medical data,
- ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to your data.
- As your therapist, I have sole access to the data in your file.
- I have a legal duty of confidentiality.
The data from your file can also be used for the following purposes:
- To inform other health care providers, for example when the therapy has been completed or when referring to another therapist. This only happens with your explicit permission.
- For use for observation, during my absence or for the anonymised use during intervision.
- A small part of the data from your file is used for the financial administration, so that I or my administrator can draw up an invoice.
If I would like to use your data for another reason, I will first inform you and ask your permission explicitly.
Kinder- en jeugdtherapie Wereldkind will keep your data in the client file as required by law for 15 years.
Privacy on the medical invoice
The medical invoice you receive contains the information requested by the health insurer, so that you can declare this bill to your health insurer.
- Your name, address and place of residence
- your date of birth
- your health insurance number
- the date of treatment
- a brief description of the treatment
- the costs of the treatment